Your dog will be thankful for a few extra belly rubs on Christmas day, but why not surprise him with the perfect present? We’ve compiled seven gift ideas that we know your dog will love to unwrap.
Santa-Approved Chew Toy
1. The Orbee Tuff Bulb is a festive chew toy that any dog would love to find in their stocking. Let your canine celebrate the holidays with this Made in the USA toy, featuring hidden treat spots to tuck a tasty surprise.
Meds Transform Into a Treat
2. Your dog doesn’t enjoy taking medication, so wrap a bag of VetIQ’s Pill Treats for under the tree. These delicious chicken-flavored treats feature a built-in tube where you can easily hide a pill or capsule.
No More Stinky Collars
3. Active dogs have a waterproof collar, like Dublin Dog’s Koa collar, on their Christmas list. The stylish collar’s waterproof technology resists dirt, moisture, and odors, and can be easily cleaned by running under water.
A Pet-Worthy Portrait
4. Let’s be honest, your pet thinks it’s about time you commissioned a portrait in their likeness. There are numerous artists, such as Abi and Monroe, that can create a unique piece for your home.
Treats that Work Overtime
5. Whether your dog suffers from dry skin or stiff joints, there’s a vet recommended treat that can help without breaking the bank. VetIQ’s Maximum Strength Skin Coat treats promote soft skin, a shiny coat, and a healthy heart, while VetIQ’s Maximum Strength Hip & Joint chews supports joint cartilage, lubricates joints, and helps maintain muscles.
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
6. Forget giving one gift, a monthly subscription box delivers goodies for your pup year-round. A monthly subscription box, like BarkBox and PawPack, allows your dog to try a variety of toys and treats without you having to leave the house.
The Blessing of Fresh Breath
7. Fido loves a treat that tastes great and promotes dental health. Minties vet recommended dental treats clean teeth, freshen breath, and remove plaque and tarter.
No matter what you decide to gift your pup this season, know that your love and attention is the most important present he can receive!