Pill TREATS, Hip & Joint Supplements, and Wellness Supplements for Dogs
At VetIQ, we believe that every pet deserves to live a healthy, active, and happy life. That’s why we offer a variety of convenient, high-quality health and wellness products to help support your pet’s quality of life and help you spend many healthy and happy years together. Whether your dog experiences hip and joint issues, has bad breath, or hates taking pills, our health and wellness supplements, such as VetIQ® Minties® and Pill Treats, help provide your furry friend with the support and quality of life they deserve.
Dog Dental, Flea & Tick Prevention, & Other Pet Wellness Supplements
Just like people, pets can develop health problems that leave them in pain, unhappy, and even disabled. Often times, treating these issues is even more difficult because there’s no way to explain to a dog why they need to take pills – and few dogs are excited about swallowing a big pill or taking medicine. Thankfully, VetIQ offers a variety of pet health products designed to treat some of the most common issues that pets face, making it easier than ever to take good care of your pet and help them achieve a better quality of life.
- Minties: Does your dog have bad breath? Our Minties dental treats help promote fresh breath, clean teeth and control plaque and tartar. Plus, your dog will love them.
- PillTreats: Getting a dog to take a pill can be a challenge, but our PillTreats make it easy to hide a pill within a delicious treat so your dog will look forward to taking pills each day.
- SkinCoat: Give your pet the gift of healthy skin and a shiny coat with our SkinCoat pet wellness supplement.
- Hip&Joint:Does your dog experience decreased joint flexibility and mobility? If so, our Maximum Strength Hip & Joint supplement with Glucosamine HCL, Methysonylmethane (MSM), and other ingredients helps support cartilage and healthy connective tissue.
- TruProfen: If your dog suffers from arthritis, joint pain, or other chronic issues, our TruProfen pet wellness supplement is a special type of flavored carprofen, an NSAID approved for dogs and pets.
Buy Our Health & Wellness Products Today – Find a Location Near You
Give your pet the gift of better health, happier days with our high-quality